What I've been up to...




I've been mostly working in 1/6th and 1/4th scale and creating dioramas for my other hobby :-)

In my 1/12th scale doll houses I am always changing things around and earlier on in summer I decided to create a craft/ hobby room / workshop thing in my waterside way house.:-)


The ground floor of waterside way house used to be an architects office till I decided to make it into a craft store/ workshop. It had off white walls which I covered using card-stock and scrapbook paper




Then I filled it with bought and handmade furniture (by me) as well as making all the little paper packs and mini card stock and books I used in filling up the room :-)



above it the front view of the work in progress 


view showing the workshop area 



view showing the sewing table with a vintage sewing machine and paper packs and boxes I made.



craft workshop area :-)



the views above showing a display I made of mini crafty goodies and notice boards showing of some packs!




an art journal page in progress by the mini craft store owner :-)
and paper packs and stamping stuff 


the display in more detail 



it was a fun project :-) completed in June and didn't get the chance to blog about it till now :-)


Comments

  1. I love it! Especially the paper packs - so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I could live in this crafting room. HEAVEN!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many details!!! Loved all this! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment