Its arrived!

Parcels arrive......



crazy woman tears off wrapping/packaging! ignoring pretty stamps :-)

excitement mounts at spotting miniature design collection box!
box opened!
and it reveals "Le Corbusier" double sofa/chair! Yes! (screaming with glee, and hands raised in the air, temporary craziness and excitement) it is everything I hoped it would be


gently bring out "the masterpiece" and gaze at it intently! while plotting all the different ways it can be used....hmmmmm!
quickly pack it up! :-)

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Nice photo as well,the Le Corbusier sofa looks really great! I love the reac chairs in general, they are the only thing that have made me contemplate doing 1:12 scale as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! I think this must be everyone's REAC-tion to their first. : ) I'm so happy for you & can't wait to see the great things you'll do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this sofa too. It can be combined with antique or vintage or modern furniture - it is so timeless. Can hardly believe that the design is so old.
    Look forward to seeing what you'll make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Pubdoll! they are great aren't they?!
    I love it, love it, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha! reac-tion;-) thats brilliant!
    thank you Petitenouveau,
    I'm still smiling :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Oese, you are right!
    I have already placed it in the lundby house to see if it fits and it does...I guess the possibilities are endless :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment